37.7KW Solar Installation
A 37.7KW rooftop solar installation in Melbourne West. In addition to reputation and quality, the key selection factor was a specific time for the system to be installed. The client needed a supplier with the capability to install the system on weekends, which was delivered. In addition to the time guideline, quality control was paramount, and also made sure every aspect of the system was optimised and compliant.
19.50KW Solar Installation
A 19.50KW rooftop solar installation in Melbourne West. The business recognized that the electricity they were consuming was far in excess and wanted to take control one of the large portions of their business overhead by installing an effective rooftop solar. The 19.50KW system was design to make sure that it delivers the desired result by providing enough clean energy per day to power the business to cover their daily consumption.
Importance of Solar in Commercial Properties
There are several reasons why solar should be installed at commercial properties:
- Cost savings: Commercial properties typically have high energy demands, which can result in high energy bills. Installing solar panels can help businesses save money on their energy bills by generating their own electricity.
- Sustainability: Solar energy is a clean and renewable source of energy, which helps to reduce a business's carbon footprint and environmental impact. By using solar energy, businesses can contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Increase property value: Installing solar panels can increase the value of a commercial property, making it more attractive to potential buyers or tenants.
- Marketing advantage: Businesses that use solar energy can use this as a marketing advantage, showcasing their commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility. This can help to attract customers who value sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- Government incentives: there are government incentives available for businesses that install solar panels. This can help to offset the initial cost of installation and make solar energy more affordable for businesses.
Get in Touch!
Contact us today to arrange a FREE survey:
1300 001 667 or email@example.com
Or just fill up the below form, we'll connect with you asap.